5/8/12

Anniversary Thoughts

To my husband - the man who's been by my side for over seven years, and each day chosen to love me over five years of marriage - I love you!  You are often my strength, my home, my constant picture of love and patience.  I have no idea what life would be like without you, and I'm so glad.  To the next five, and the five after that, and after that, until the last moment that God lets us be together!  I love you. Happy five year anniversary!

FIVE YEAR ANNIVERSARY VACATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, vacation.  I am so excited for this trip!!!  We are going to spend some serious quality time together as we Amtrak our way to LA, go to Magic Mountain, drive through so much of California as we get to experience Sequoia National Park (and the oldest, biggest tress ever), time with Jen Tiffan in her new stomping grounds in Davis, have fun in Wine Country, and San Francisco.  Thank you Jesus for vacation time!!!  And thank you for my marriage. 


1 comments:

Jill said...

Love you guys!

Post a Comment

I love comments!!!